TASTES AT THE BAY 2017
The festival is located in the Nelson Bay CBD and Apex Park with the event running from 3rd -5th November.
So why not come and stay for the weekend. Get your feet tapping and your taste buds dancing at this popular, annual bay side bash!
Choose from a range of special ticketed events including:
- The Taster’s Trail and St Hallets Winery Winemaker’s Dinner at the Nelson Bay Golf Club
- The ever popular Jazz Luncheon Cruise on-board Moonshadow-TQC Cruises!
- Enjoy hot jazz from The Fruit Trees, The Rehab Brass Band and the Howard Ward Jazz Band.
- There’s food stalls
- Cooking demonstrations
- Local and Hunter Valley wines
- Face painting
- Craft beer from Murrays Brewery
- Fresh local seafood
- Tattinger Champagne and Oysters
- Street entertainment and more than you can poke a stick at!
FULL PROGRAM BELOW
With so much to see and do at the Port Stephens Food and Wine Weekend you would be crazy to miss out. Book your accommodation by calling (02) 4982 1244[gview file=”https://theretreatportstephens.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/tastes-program-2017.pdf”]