Pet friendly accommodations are always so hard to come across in any area but in Port Stephens we are one of a few that are happy to offer this facility to our guests. Due to this being in such high demand we have had to limit the number of pet friendly buildings that we have to offer.
But this is in the best interest of everyone with and without pets.
Our pet friendly buildings have specially designed yard areas off the back of the buildings so that your pet is both secure and close by. This area has been created so that there is a space for your pet to run around off a lead as the rest of the property your dog must be on a lead.
The Retreat Pet friendly accommodations do have a strict pet policy to be abide by which we are happy to discuss. In the local area there are many pet friendly walks and beaches that you can take your much loved pooch to.
The Pet Friendly parks are:
- Aliceton Reserve – Engel Ave Karuah NSW
- Anna Bay Detention Basin – Gan Gan Rd Anna Bay NSW
- Bagnalls Beach Reserve – Government Rd Corlette NSW
- Bangalee Reserve – Noamunga St Boat Harbour NSW
- Boomerang Park – Irrawang St Raymond Terrace NSW
- Caswell Reserve – Peace Pde Tanilba Bay NSW
- Foreshore Reserve – Cook Pde Lemon Tree Passage NSW
- Kittyhawk Park – Dawson Rd Raymond Terrace NSW
Pet Friendly beaches are:
- Bagnalls Beach – Government Rd Corlette NSW
- Stockton Beach (Birubi Beach) – James Paterson Dr Anna Bay NSW
The Retreat offers great Pet Friendly accommodations and a sensible pet policy. We look forward to hosting you and your pooch in the future