Naturefest Port Stephens 1 June – 15 July 2017
This is natures playground so let’s celebrate all things Mother Nature… Welcome to Naturefest 2017
Naturefest is a celebration of everything to do with Nature and exploring our amazing area. Port Stephens is surrounded by so many nature offerings so it’s little wonder we attract so many nature lovers to the region.
- Tomaree National Park
- The Worimi Conservation Lands (encompassing the monumental Stockton Bight Sand dunes)
- A marine park covering 98,000 hectares
How can you explore Naturefest?
Naturefest is perfect festival for everyone with a great range activities available. Weather it be on the land or on the water everyone will be entertained and enjoy Nature at it’s best.
- Take a Marine Park day cruise to see our resident dolphins
- Between May and November be amazed by the passing parade of migrating Humpback whales.
- See koalas in their natural habitat and pat a kangaroo
- Take a coastal walk
- Discover scenic mountain bike trails
- Climb Tomaree headland and be rewarded with a spectacular view!
Naturefest Port Stephens July School Holidays NSW
This winter you need to explore Naturefest Port Stephens. From June 1-15 July school holidays NSW has so much to offer in our Nature region for everyone.