Planning an amazing Wedding for $10,000
Planning a $10,000 Wedding in NSW is actually really easy to achieve. With some careful planning, creative DIY and some helpful friends you will be well within budget.There are a few costs that you can not get past but for most of the major costs there are some simple alternatives.
Creating a $10,000 Wedding in NSW is very possible in Port Stephens and can easily be achieved. At The Retreat we have the solutions to make it possible.
The $10,000 Wedding in NSW
- Wedding Dress $250
- Rings $1,500
- Hair & Makeup for the Bride $150
- Photography $1,500
- The Donuts Wedding Cake $80
- Hire Retreat tables $280
- External hire white chairs $880
- Flowers – DIY Bouquets $200
- Create your own grazing table with Cheeses, crackers etc…. $500
- Gourmet Pizza catering ($30pp option) $2,400
- Celebrant $600
- Venue Hire $1,300 (this is less in Winter)
- Ceremony setup $100
- Guests BYO drinks
- Music – playlist created by Bride & Groom played on Bluetooth speakers
Ideas to save you big $$$$
- Purchase a 10m length of white chiffon material from Spotlight and create your own rustic draped wedding arbor.
- Use chairs from the reception area for the ceremony – better still standing room only
- Donuts make awesome wedding cake alternatives and cost not very much at all
- Have your guests BYO their own beverages
- Make your own simple bouquets and floral arrangements
- Hair & makeup only for the Bride
- Wood fired pizzas are an excellent and affordable catering option. No crockery required either
- Create your own playlist for music entertainment and bring along Bluetooth speakers
- Make use of The Retreat’s tables with white table clothes
- Hire in simple white chairs – alternative The Retreat has some white chairs available to hire for $2 each
- Make or purchase your own outdoor games – Kmart have lots to choose from
- As part of the package is festoon lights and spool tables so use them
- Save on the photography and have a talented family member or friend take the photos for you. A lot of weddings are going with the disposable camera option, with lots of cameras available for guests to take candid photo’s through out the reception.
There are so many ways costs can be reduced even further and everyone is different on what they want and are looking for. Costs can be changed here and there to suit what you are wanting to achieve.
The simple things in life are often the best.
For more details and assistance with planning your $10,000 wedding email us email@example.com or call (02) 4982 1244