Our bush retreat provides you with pet friendly accommodation in Port Stephens NSW.
Cabins that are Pet Friendly
There are a limited number of buildings which are pet friendly and they are:
On our Pet stay agreement above there are a few simple rules and conditions to be aware of prior to booking with us.
- Under the Caravan Park and Camping Grounds Act and Regulations pets are NOT allowed in any accommodation or facilities at any time
- The Park laundry, pool and barbeque areas are out of bounds to all pets at all times and under no circumstances may they be used for bathing pets
- Daily fee is $8 per day or weekly is $40
- Pets must be in no way aggressive or destructive
- Only pets that have been declared are allowed onsite Owners must have control of pets at all times on a lead
- Owners must pick up dropping after pets immediately Owners are to protect the native wildlife
- Owners are to bring pets bedding and bowls
- Pets should be in good health and free from fleas
- We recommend that pets be undergoing a tick treatment
- Pets must not be left alone, on-site, at any time during the guests stay unless arrangements have been made with Management.
- Pets must not be allowed to bark or indulge in antisocial or destructive behaviour.
- As the pet owner you accept full responsibility for any personal injury or damage caused by your pet whilst in our park
- We do not permit large dogs or dogs that are registered as a dangerous breed.
- The manager reserves the right to ask any guest with a pet to leave immediately if the above rules are not complied with or the pet is causing a nuisance.
If it is found that the pet is or has been inside the building then there is an additional cleaning fee and a treatment required. This is an extra charge of $100 which will be taken out of bond.