- 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking. We accept Visa & MasterCard. Personal cheques are only accepted if received 30 days before your arrival date.
- For bookings made within 21 days of arrival, we require full payment by credit card (this can be done by phone).
- Balance of payment for accommodation is required 21 prior to arrival date. No refunds.
- Minimum stay applies over Long Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays.
- Extra people and day visitor charges apply. $10 per person per day.
- The management endeavours to hold the site or accommodations booked, however, reserve the right to transfer a booking should the occasion arise.
- The management reserve the right to change tariffs for accommodation at any stage of the reservation.
- Pets are welcome and are $8 per day or $40 per week
Bond is payable on check-in for all bookings and they are as follows:
- Cabins & Bungalows $200 each
- Lodge & Duplexes $500 each.
- Certain groups are required to pay a higher bond amount.
Bond by Pre-authorisation on a credit card only. Cash Bonds no longer accepted.
The Retreat has cancellation policies for various booking types. Please see below which policy would apply to your bookings:
Individual Cabin, Bungalow Bookings
Refunds on deposits less a $50 cancellation fee are only possible if:
A) If cancellations are made in writing or email more than 10 weeks prior to arrival date
B) If property can be rebooked for the full period for the full Tariff.
C) Cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival nil refund on deposit.
Group buildings and Multiple building Bookings
Once a booking is confirmed with a deposit the cancellation refunds on deposits less a $100 cancellation fee per group building and $50 cancellation fee per Cabin and Bungalow are only possible if:
A) If property can be rebooked for the full period for the full Tariff.
B) Cancellation less than 21 days prior to arrival nil refund on deposit.
Cancellations during HIGH PEAK TIMES – Christmas, New Years, Summer school Holidays and Long Weekends
For all bookings which fall in these Tariff periods and specified above full payment is required to confirm. There are no cancellations or refunds for any bookings over these periods.
- Check-in is after 1pm
- Checkout is 10am. Later checkout may be possible if available with prior arrangement only.
- Bonds are required for all buildings. Group buildings are $500 and Cabins and Bungalows are $200 each.
- Certain groups will be required to pay a higher bond. This is mentioned at time of booking.
- All bookings must read and sign our booking conditions form
- All groups must fill out the list of all guests staying with the group for safety reasons
- Terms and conditions acceptance 2012
- Office hours are 9am – 5.00pm. And 9am – 4.00pm during Winter.
- Check-in or checkout outside of these times need to advise office staff prior for arrangements.
- Port a cot’s are available for hire $5 per day or $20 per week
- High chairs are available for FREE hire
- Sand boards are available $5 per half hour. Boards are for guests staying onsite only and rules apply
All guests are granted a limited permission to occupy the Property for holiday purposes.
Failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions may result in the termination of permission to occupy the Property and eviction.
Guests should also be advised that failure to comply with the Terms and conditions may result in charges against the bond/security deposit.
- Comply with all the house rules and by laws
- Respect the residential amenity and security of the property and neighbouring guests and refrain from anti-social behaviour
- Guests must control and be responsible for any visitors that they bring onto the property. Visitors must be reported to the office.
- Comply with any instructions from the Manager and security services during their stay and notify the Office or Manager of any disputes or complaints as soon as is practicable.
- Guests must not create noise which is offensive to neighbours especially between 10pm – 8am and during arrival & departure or at any time throughout the occupancy.
- Offensive noise is prohibited and may result in termination of permission to occupy the property, eviction; loss of rental paid and extra charges for security and other expenses may be deducted from the Bond/security deposit.
- Guests must abide by any noise abatement conditions, standards and orders issued by Police or other regulatory authority to minimise impacts upon the property, neighbouring guests and local community.
- This property is not a “party house” and any such activities are strictly prohibited. Any gathering, celebration or entertainment permitted on this property must not in any way conflict with the residential amenity and must comply with all the Property Rules.
- Guests must dispose of garbage in the usual practice in the garbage bins allocated on the property. Guests must not leave excess rubbish in the communal areas and leave the communal areas clean and tidy.
- We do have can recycle station located in the group BBQ area but there is no glass recycling at this stage.
- Please do not put glass into the garbage bins but leave in a box or bag next to the bins.
- Underage drinking is not allowed or will not be tolerated in anyway as well as any guests drinking an excessive amount of alcohol that becomes offensive to any other guests either with your booking or guests in neighbouring amenities.
View, print and download our terms and conditions
- Office hours are 9am – 5.00pm
- Pool and games room hours are 8.30am – 10.00pm. Once the pool closes NO ONE is to swim until it reopens in the morning
- If you have a pet to abide by The Retreat’s Pet Policy- only specific buildings is this applicable.
- Guest list to be filled out and given to office at check in with bond.
- $200 bond for Cottages and/or a $500 bond for group buildings to be processed at check in. Credit card is required for this. Cash is not possible for bonds.
- Checkout is 10.00am. If you would like a late checkout please check if possible with office. Late checkout fee is $50 and you can use the building until 12pm.
- Keys are to be returned to the office upon departure. Failure to return keys will have a charge of $30 per set.
- Sand board hire is $5 per half hour and The Retreat accepts no responsibility of any injuries that may occur. Boards are to be returned after use to the office. The Boards cannot be taken out in vehicles only walked out to the sand dunes at the rear of property.
- Please do not feed the wildlife or leave food out for wildlife.
- It is the guests obligation to report any problems or incidents promptly
- It is the responsibility of the below mentioned booking member to ensure all members of the booking are aware of all of the terms and conditions.
Consequences of not meeting the Terms and Conditions
- The consequences of not complying with the Terms and Conditions requirements can include enforcement action from the owner, Manager, security services, local councils or in some instances, the Police.
- Such enforcement could result in termination of permission to occupy the property, eviction. Loss of rental paid, deductions from bond/security deposit and extra charges.
- It is therefore important for all guests to be aware of their obligations and of all their responsibilities to make any visitors to the property aware of these requirements to maintain the amenity of the property and its neighbourhood.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions please call us on 02 4982 1244 or complete the form on our contact page.