June long weekend at Murrays Brewery Port Stephens
WINTER BLUES & DARK BREWS
JUNE LONG WEEKEND MURRAY’S BREWERY PORT STEPHENS
Saturday 10 – Monday 12 June
Port Stephens’ multi-award winning brewer, Murray’s Craft Brewing Co, promises to warm things up this June long weekend. With some sure-fired winter repellents – weird and wonderful limited edition dark beers, finger lickin’ rib specials, and FREE live blues concerts.
- 4 new local beers including ‘cinnamon chocolate donut’ and ‘vanilla imperial stout’ styles
- FREE concerts Saturday from midday (Tom Blake) and Sunday from 12.30pm (Grant Walmsley Freebird + special guests)
- Complimentary beer and wine tasting
- Comfort food, including dark beer marinated 1 kilogram rib racks
- Brewery Tours daily at 2.15pm
- Brewery Bus on Saturday and Sunday – Shuttle from Nelson Bay $5 each way
The weekend is part of Murray’s month-long celebration of dark food and even darker beers. In addition to its favourites, four big, BAD dark beers will feature including:
- ‘cinnamon chocolate donut beer’
- a ‘vanilla imperial stout
- ‘Wild Thing’ Imperial Stout
- ‘Heart of Darkness’ Belgio Imperial Stout
Murray’s Brewery’s large undercover facilities will ensure that events will proceed – rain, hail or shine.
What about the Ribs
Delicious, beer-infused ribs specials will feature all June – with the brewer’s famous 1 kilogram rack of dark beer-marinated ribs on all June long weekend.
Who is Grant Walmsley
He is the founding member and songwriter of the Screaming Jets, Monsters of Rock/Agents of Peace. A multi-platinum and gold selling recording artist, musician and songwriter, Grant has performed more than 3,000 concerts globally and achieved music sales of more than 1 million units. He will play on Sunday.
Talented local musician, Tom Blake will play blues- inspired tunes on Saturday.
About Murray’s Craft Brewing Co.
Port Stephens-based Murray’s Craft Brewing Co. is one of Australia’s leading craft beer and cider brewers – known for its “unboring” beers. From humble beginning in Taylors Arm (population 50) on the NSW North Coast, Murray’s Brewery relocated to larger premises at Port Stephens in 2009 where today it runs a microbrewery, Cellar Door and one of the region’s best restaurants. Murray’s beers are available nationally.
Where is Murrays Brewery
Located only 10 Minutes from The Retreat this fun and family friendly venue is a must visit place with in Port Stephens
3443 Nelson Bay Rd
Bobs Farm NSW
Bookings essential: Call 4982 6411 or visit www.murraysbrewingco.com.au
Find out what is happening this June Long Weekend at Murrays Brewery Port Stephens. With a great line of food, drink and free entertainment it is all there.