group getaways nsw – Retreat bootcamp weekends
Winter Boot Camp Weekend
This winter The Retreat and HQ Fitness Studio’s are teaming up to offer those of you wanting to get moving this winter. We have created a weekend package which is full of great exercise classes, information sessions, stretch & relaxation classes, delicious and healthy meals as well as a goodie bag with training shirt, water bottle and notepad + accommodation.
The whole weekend is planned to get you motivated to move and inspire you to want to eat better and therefore feel better.
Your trainer for the weekend will be Tracey Mackander and she has a great record of qualifications:
- Gym Instructor
- Freestyle Group Instructor
- Adults Trainer
- Children’s Trainer
- Certificate in Swiss Ball/Pilates Instruction
- Certificate in Dealing with Back Pain
- Certificate in Nutrition
- Certificate 3 – Group Fitness Instructor
- Certificate 4 – Personal Trainer
- Registered Level 2 Exercise Professional (011631)
- Heartmoves Accredited Leader
- Aqua Aerobics Instructor (Reg. No SRSAQAOO1B)
- Aqua Instructors Course (Reg No SRCAQUOOB)
- Fitness Australia Registered (Reg No 049270)
- Certificate in Physical Conditions and Exercise (Disabilities)
- Certificate in Dealing with Shoulder Injuries and Condition
Tracey is a truly inspirational trainer who will make you push yourself to the limit but have a great time as well. This is a great opportunity to get moving and inspired to get into shape for next summer.
There are limited positions in the group so be quick to fill out our application form and dietary requirements form.
Accommodation for the weekend will be group accommodation or for those who wish to have a bit of privacy there are twin share Cabins also available at an additional cost.
This is truly going to be an amazing and transforming weekend so get a group together for a weekend of fun, information and transformation. Next round will be August 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Book your Group Getaways NSW email: email@example.com, visit our website www.theretreatportstephens.com.au or call (02) 4982 1244